If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Iowa.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Sunday, January 31, 2010

Survival Gardening 2 : The Basics of Seed Starting

Do you want to start seeds ? Here are a few of helpful videos to teach you some seed starting basics.
There are planty of different ways to do things , so make your self aware  , then decided whats right for YOU and your family.

I found this Video @ Davesgarden.com



I found these videos's @ TheBayouGardner.com



I found this Video @ Plant TV

I also Wanted to not that you can use a watered down Chamomile Tea Spray Daily to also ward off DAMPING OFF as well as the corn meal.
~~~~









1 comment:

Aloha2U said...

Thank you for sharing the wonderful videos of gardening ideas! I have tons of old newspaper stored, I have various uses for them and now I have another!

IowaPreppersNetwork.com Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Iowa Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.