If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Iowa.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Saturday, January 30, 2010

Survival Gardening 1 : Things to think about

Would You Know how to Garden if your Life depended on it ? I hope to showcase a series of Video's and links to help you in the garden & Gardening Adventures , I will include links and videos that I myself have not made , and I hope to eventually share my garden with you as well. While my personally experiences create a slightly different Point of view than this videographer  I think these videos really do contain a lot of useful tips and points to ponder.

I have to mention that gardening is not nearly as hard as some people make it out to be , at least not in the opinion of this gardener (preppermom) .
Then again I totally acknowledge that some people are better at certain things than others are by nature.



This Video was found @ PioneerLiving.Net



This Video was found @ PioneerLiving.Net



This Video was found @ PioneerLiving.Net




This Video was found @ PioneerLiving.Net


I wanted to note : Zucchini , summer squash , and winter squash are capable of being pickled , canned , dehydrated and fermented. Dehydration is a PREFERRED method though. If you can the zukes in Squares , vs slices it does extremely well.




This Video was found @ PioneerLiving.Net


~~~~
PrepperMom is a mother and 2 and farmer of 4 Bountiful Acres


No comments:

IowaPreppersNetwork.com Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Iowa Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.