If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Iowa.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Friday, February 25, 2011

Trip to California

Back from my trip in California. It was nice but I am happy to be back in Iowa. In Des Moines now but will be driving home later. Man I missed this state. CA is nice but has some things that made me nervous in regards to prepping. I was in the hills in Carpinteria and that was nice. Got some great book ideas to read. In the long run though I see how CA is not the top of the list for retreat property. I did meet a woman that has an organic farm and is pretty well prepped. She is the one who gave me the book ideas. I will let you know about them once I check them out. I need to check the forum pages now....Blessings in Iowa





------------------------------------------
Join the APN Forum at www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.net
Visit the Iowa Forum at www.IowaPreppersNetwork.net

No comments:

IowaPreppersNetwork.com Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Iowa Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.