If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Iowa.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Iowa Members

The Iowa Preppers Network Welcomes our Newest Members:

Tabathaw1

Hello there from Iowa,

I currently live in SE Iowa. New to prepping, but been into sustainable living for a while. I am awake now and realizing it is time to get it done. I am a single mom with an active 3 year old so I prep for two. I am in an Iowa Preppers yahoo group and we are working together to network Iowans. If we all work together we can get the supplies, training and moral support we need.

I would love to hear about others in Iowa and the surrounding areas. Blessings to all, Tabatha

To post your welcome please follow this link:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5765&sid=f1db


NorthStar1

Hello All I am from the Quad Cities on the IA/IL border (the MI River). Experienced survivalist and outdoorsman. I am also a former Army Officer and teach Business Continuity/Emergency Preparedness at a local community college. I also developed the global emergency preparedness plan for a Global Agriculture Equipment Manufacturer (think Green) that included a global Pandemic Plan.

Good to meet everyone.

NS1

To post your welcome please follow this link:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5473


boxxd

Hi, I'm just getting into the whole survivalism, thing and this seems like the place to be.
welcome this member by following this link:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5219


iowaone
Hi all

I have been around a while lurking in the shadows, I currently live in MN but soon will be moving to IA. I look forward to learning from all of you and perhaps teaching a thing or two to some of you.

Be Prepared !
welcome this member by following this link:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5173


johngalt


To post your welcome please follow this link:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=319&t=4957



------------------------------------------
Join the APN Forum at www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.net
Visit the Iowa Forum at www.IowaPreppersNetwork.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Avid outdoorsman, but new to prepping and am on the steep side of the learning curve. Anxious to connect with other Iowa preppers and continue my prepper education, Feel free to email me at hawkeyeprepper@gmail.com

IowaPreppersNetwork.com Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Iowa Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.